This screw clamp is for all-purpose use, such as raising and lowering, lateral (horizontal) pulling and turning-over lifting.
- The lightweight and compact clamp can be used for a variety of operations such as lifting, hanging, turninjg over, and pulling of work pieces.
- A positive clamping force is generated with the screw and the round cams (special spring-loaded) at no load and even when vibrations occur during operation.
- The main body is made by die-forging of special ally steels in one piece. which is optimally tempered for maximum strength and durability.
- High-frequency quenching of special ally steels gives greater durability the cam.
- The main body is a baked-on-finish.