Sub Sea Air Lift Bags rent and hire. Often referred to as parachute lifting bags. Seaflex Air Lift Bags are immensely versatile and ideal for safely supporting and lifting loads at or from any depth. The single point attachment is ideal for lightening underwater static structures such as pipes and templates, or for salvaging vessels from the seabed to the surface. They are robust and highly resistant to damage even in the harshest environments. Our larger ALBs can be surface-towed with their under-slung load at up to 1.5 knots in moderate sea states.
Safe and Efficient
Seaflex parachute lift bags have been designed to provide the maximum amount of lift for the least overall height. The design brings with it a wide hem, which aids swifter emptying of the bag on emergency inversion – a notable safety benefit. All our ALBs automatically vent excess air as they ascend dynamically with their load. Their single attachment point helps keep them inherently stable, regardless of load orientation or trim.
- FULLY compliant with IMCA D-016 guidance.
- Drop-tested to prove minimum 5:1 FoS on WLL
- Emergency inverter connection proven via subsea testing
- Fully traceable down to component level.
- Inspected & tested between every rental job.
- Supplied with IMCA Type-Test and ABS PDA certification.
Built and tested in full compliance with IMCA D-016 – Revision 3,